Deciding to share details about your relationship with a Therapist is a huge step and one which is often fraught with difficulty, confusion, and on occasion deep embarrassment.
It's not always easy to open up to an impartial party and divulge the mechanics behind a troubled union.
Our consulting Relationship Therapists and Clinicians, Vicki and James Childs, are therapists with lived experience in the following areas:
Becoming a Step Parent
Moving forward with a new family dynamic
Vicki and James are registered and fully qualified Relationship Therapists holding Industry Accreditation with numerous Professional Peak regulating bodies, ensuring you are receiving the latest and most up to date therapies available.
Having experienced the heartache of the above-listed life events, you will find our Therapists non-judgemental, friendly, outgoing, knowledgeable, forthright and equipped with a huge toolbox of resources to assist you in your pursuit of a happy, fulfilling relationship.
We are Industry Experts with specialised Relationship Therapy Training Qualifications:
• Registered Nationally Accredited Level 2 Professional Counsellors with Australian Counselling Association & Mental Health Professionals Network.
• Members of MAREAA.
Marriage and Relationship Educators Association of Australia.
• Certified Prepare-Enrich Building Stronger Relationships Facilitators, holding CPF Status.
• Gottman Method Couples Therapy Trained.
• Clinical Hypnotherapists with ASCH and AHA.
• Nationally Accredited NLP Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioners.
• Certified Level 2 EFT Practitioners. IM University, USA.
• Certified Life, Success & Happiness Coach.
• Nationally Accredited ASQA Workplace Trainers and Assessors.
• ASIST Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Trained.
• Domestic Violence Alert. Lifeline Trained.
* A small sample of our qualifications.
When choosing a Therapist, it is important that the therapist not only possesses the educational tools to assist you but also truly understands, via experience and (EI/EQ) emotional intelligence/quotient how very difficult the process of relationship breakdown can be.
For those who have not experienced relationship turmoil, it may be difficult to appreciate the life-altering impact associated with Relationship struggles.
The HCC Clinic is open until 8 pm some evenings to accommodate busy working families. Weekend appointments are also available by booking online.
We also offer easy payment options, including EFTPOS, Paypal, GPay and Apple Pay.
Private Health Fund rebates may apply, depending on your Fund and level of cover.
We invite you to call or message us for more information. Please note appointments after 5 pm and on weekends will require pre-payment to secure your nominated time.
Book an Appointment